Summary of Qualifications
- Deep full-stack technical knowledge
- Experienced in full life-cycle development
- Professional programmer for over 20 years
- Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, jQuery, Prototype, CodeIgnitor, Flight, J2EE, Swing, .NET, ADO
- OOA/OOD, REST, Automated Testing, Design Patterns, UML modeling, Networking, IPC, multi-processing/multi-threading, Entity-Relationship models, Database Normalization, Document Database systems
- Mysql, Linux, git, Mongo, Oracle, MS-SQL Server, Apache, SVN, CVS, qmail, IIS, Windows NT/2000/XP/2003, MS Office, Exchange, Visual Interdev, SourceSafe, MS Access
Software DeveloperAtlanta, GA
Develop software and maintain networks for several companies. Work focuses on developing interactive websites and web-based applications. Also have provided network administration support on many Linux networks.
Computer Sciences Corporation
Senior Systems Development SpecialistKeesler Air Force Base, Biloxi, MS
Worked as a contractor for the Air Force on Keesler Air Force Base. Developed web-based software for the 81st Medical Support Squadron to manage patient information and various business processes on the base.
Software EngineerAtlanta, GA
Developed web-based and Windows desktop applications. Worked with accounting, document management, and general business applications. Worked for a variety of clients in a number of industries such as manufacturing and finance. Involvement with full life-cycle development and developing add-ons to existing applications. Primary technical contact for several of the most important accounts.
In addition to development duties, I setup and administered servers in CorData's downtown Atlanta co-location and administered servers for many of CorData's clients.
Southern Regional Education Board
Information Technology AssistantAtlanta, GA
Developed and maintained two websites (www.sreb.org and www.electroniccampus.org). Developing a number of Access applications used internally. Setting up initial network and servers. Administration of a number of services such as web, e-mail, database, and filesystem.
Georgia Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Computer ScienceAtlanta, GA
Senior-level specializations where focused on operating system design, database systems, and networking.
- (404) 290-8411
- 2885 Sanford Ave #21189
Grandville, MI 49418